Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hot Springs, Arkansas

This weekend we took a small trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas. I'll post some photos next week. When Elli returned to school she was asked to write about her weekend. The following is what she wrote...

"During my day off from school, I went to arkinsaw. I looked for rel dimins (diamonds). I fawnd a big wan. I brang it back to my cabin. My cabin whas tiny. It was not even the sis ov my clas room. It whas 12 fet long. It had a bunk bed in it. I slept on the top bunk! It whas fun. I had cristls at the camp gruond. I went to the bathhaws. Thar were shawr heds evreware (shower heads everywhere). Thar wre lots probrle even 100. Besid I even got to fel the hot wotr that coms owt ov the earth. My frends cam with me. We drank the hot wotr. It whas fun. I rostid marchmelos. The plas that I went to whas kold Hot Spriings. I dipt my tos in the hot watr. I got to get my pickchr tokin to. I went hiking to. I got to get my sleeping bag owt. It is a princes wan. Thay even have Duke Bowt (Duck Boats). Thay driv on the strets. Thay go in the wotr. It lookt like a lot ov fun. But I did not get to go on it. I went with my firens Sady and Jonah and Kade and Eyen (Ian). THE END

I think that about sums it up. Great writing Elli!

No comments: